FORT WALTON BEACH PARASAIL, LLC. 2021 Policies in response to COVID-19
We are excited for the 2021 Spring and Summer Season! Watersports activities are a great way to get outside and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air while still practicing social distancing. We have established new policies to ensure the health and safety of our customers and our staff. Below are the steps being taken:
1. All customers are required to sanitize their hands before starting the sign-up and check-in process.
Sanitizer will be provided both on the beach and on the parasail boat.
Staff will also be required to sanitize hands before the start of the workday and between each customer group.
2. Customers are encouraged to wear a mask.
Mask will not be provided by our company.
Please keep track of your mask while on the water as to not litter and endanger wildlife.
3. DO NOT PARTICIPATE in any of our watersports activities or come to the beach if you have been diagnosed, are currently experiencing symptoms, or have been exposed to someone experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days. Additionally, you should not participate if you have travelled abroad or have travelled to a high-risk area domestically within the last 14 days.
Anyone who shows signs of a fever, excessive coughing and/or difficulty breathing will be ask to leave the premises.
4. Staff members will be cleaning/disinfecting phones, pens, iPads, tables and other work-related items throughout the day. Life vest, personal watercraft, banana boats, harnesses and seating surfaces/hand rails on the parasail boat will be sanitized and disinfected throughout the day. In addition, hand sanitizer will be available on the parasail boat, as well as, disinfecting wipes. Also, these items (life vest, harnesses, banana boats, jet skis) will be cleaned/disinfected each day with OdoBan, bleach, Lysol and other methods depending on the item.
5. Customers are encouraged to practice social distancing upon arrival and while participating in activities.
We will seat groups accordingly to further this practice.